If you are interested in taking part in this workshop with a talk or poster, please use our online submission tool to submit your application: click here
Submission has now closed.
Decisions shall be made by October 11, 2015. Most abstracts are accepted as posters, although five are selected as contributed talks by the program committee.
Should you wish to participate with a contributed talk, please note that we will ask you at a later date to send your abstract according to specific guidelines set by the WE-Heraeus Foundation. You shall find these at the end of this page.
All presentations that are not accepted as oral will automatically be considered as poster.
Papers from invited speakers as well as contributed talks will be published after the workshop in a special issue by Advanced Optical Materials.
Six prizes for the best posters / abstracts will be awarded in the form of travel grants and solid gifts.
By registering to this workshop, you agree to the following conditions:
- An author or coauthor (including keynote, invited, and solicited speakers) will register, attend the meeting, and make the presentation as scheduled.
- All clearances, including government, intellectual property, and company clearance, have been obtained to present and publish.
- All co-authors have been informed of the submission and agree to it.
- Accepted abstracts may be published after October 11, 2015 in printed and web programs promoting the conference.
- Only original material should be submitted.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission if you are chosen for a contributed talk
1-page PDF abstract that describes the approach and main findings of the work to be presented.
Abstract title (sample) - 18pt
F. Author1 and S. Author2 - 14pt
1Institute, Town, Country - 12pt2 another Institute, another town, another country - 12pt
2 another Institute, another town, another country - 12pt
E-mail: email@example.com - 12pt
The abstract should be headed by a title, name(s) and complete address(es) of the author(s). Please underline the name of the author who will present the paper and leave a 3.0 cm margin on top and 2.5 cm margin on all other sides. As font you should use Arial (or Helvetica, or Times New Roman), 12pt with a line spacing of 16pt. The abstract can contain Figures, Tables and References, but the length of the abstract should not exceed one DIN A4 page. Please note that coloured abstracts will be converted to black-and-white.
 F. Author, Journal volume, page (year)
 S. Author, Journal 100, 101101 (2009)